9th Liechtenstein Due Diligence Day: The program is ready
Dear Sir, dear Madam
We are very pleased to present the program of the 9th Liechtenstein Due Diligence Day, which will take place this year on Thursday, November 18th 2021 in the SAL, Schaan.
You may look forward to interesting presentations on crypto, sanctions and due diligence obligations from:
- Diem (Facebook), USA
- K2 Integrity, USA
- CLL Compliance Labs AG, Vaduz
- Finanzmarkaufsicht FMA
- Stabstelle Financial Intelligence Unit
- Amt für Auswärtige Angelegenheiten
- Stabsstelle für Finanzplatzinnovationen
Additionally we offer the following seminars:
- Due Diligence Obligations for Newcomer
- Corporate entities in the Principality of Liechtenstein 1-3
You can find additional information here. Kindly note that all of these seminar are in German only.
We look very much forward to welcoming you at these events.
Institute for Compliance and Quality Management Ltd
Mark van Thiel